Assistant Controller Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Controller Resume example:
267 Rainbow Drive
Richfield, OH 44286
Job Objective Long time Assistant Controller is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in progressive accounting and supervision and practicality in MS Office and auditing
- Huge knowledge of GAAP standards and computer technology
- Deep ERP knowledge and good grasp of complex accounting areas
- Superior project management and team building skills
Babich & Associates, Richfield, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Administered accounting, budgeting, financial reporting and compliance activities.
- Evaluated general ledger transactions and outlined financial statements.
- Oversaw journal entries and formulated reports.
- Carried out special studies and managed company expenditures and cash collections.
- Supervised Escrow balances and analyzed batches before payments.
- Assisted Controller and reviewed accounting procedures.
Controller’s Group, Inc., Richfield, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Established additional Disease Management programs and improvised outcome measures.
- Innovated national marketing program and formulated journal entries.
- Monitored code invoices and outlined bank reconciliations.
- Drafted balance sheet reconciliations and handled balance sheet issues.
- Formulated monthly financials reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Monterey Peninsula College, Monterey, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated