9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective Seeking the Audit Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience with APEX Analytix proprietary software tools
- Outstanding knowledge of basic audit principles and effective communication techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Access, Outlook
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and track multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication and client interfacing skills
BNY Mellon, Missoula, MT
August 2005 to till date
- Consulted with functional departments regarding appropriate controls.
- Implemented and operated control concepts.
- Assessed exposures resulted from ineffective and missing control practices.
- Developed solutions for internal control, security and data integrity issues.
- Developed control self-assessment tools.
- Represented questionnaires to accomplish objectives of audit.
Apex Analytix, Missoula, MT
May 2000 to July 2005
- Contacted suppliers to initiate the recovery process on behalf of the client organization.
- Coordinated activities with designated staff at APEX Analytix corporate office.
- Reviewed reports and credit memos that identified duplicate payments and statements claims.
- Retrieved and reviewed supporting documentation at Client site to substantiate claims.
- Contacted vendors via telephone and e-mail to initiate or close the recovery process.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated