Audit Associate Resume Example
Here is the Audit Associate Resume example:
2309 SW 43rd Ln
Hamburg, IA 51640
Job Objective Seeking a position of Audit Associate position in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
Admirable audit experience in public accounting
In-depth knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GAAS, and PCAOB, FASB rules and standards
Strong knowledge of information systems, financial audit, and IT Audit
Good understanding of audit and attest services
Proven skills to supervise multiple projects and engage teams for clients
Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
Audit Associate, August 2005 to till date
McGladrey & Pullen, Hamburg, IA
- Worked with audit group and resolved client issues as identified.
- Examined financial statements and analyzed audit and levy related issues.
- Utilized audit software to analysis and accumulate financial information.
- Confabulated with client management to resolve auditing problems.
- Gained broad knowledge on client operations, procedures and business targets.
Audit Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
BDO Seidman, Hamburg, IA
- Demonstrated an understanding of lines of business, relevant support functions and related products.
- Performed audit test working and supervise staff members to ensure audit fieldwork and documentation is accurate.
- Identified risks, assessed mitigating controls, and made recommendations for improvisation.
- Reported on audit conclusions and findings, presenting to senior management in audit and in the business.
- Ensured to supervise follow-up and resolved open audit items.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Portland State University, Oregon, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated