Budget Accountant Resume Example
Here is the Budget Accountant Resume example:
979 SW 39th St
Tarzana, CA 91335
Job Objective To obtain a Budget Accountant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in developing and managing annual operating budgets
- Excellent ability to analyze financial data and budget trends
- Ability to prepare budget drafts for complex contract and grant proposals
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state and private grant budgeting and expense guidelines
- Sound knowledge generally accepted accounting principles
- Proficient in using automated financial systems, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Microsoft Access
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
Budget Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Harte-Hanks, Inc., Tarzana, CA
- Gathered, computed and summarized data for the operating, capital and cash flow budgets including financial ratios.
- Prepared monthly budget variance reports for management and the Board of Directors.
- Ensured to update financial forecasts; and prepared a five-year operating, capital and cash flow budgets including financial ratios.
- Prepared and reported monthly operating and quarterly capital expenditure variance analysis.
- Coordinated budget process with strategic planning and rate-making functions.
- Administered to improve the integration between operating, capital, cash flow and financial ratio budgeting models.
- Notified management about issues related to resource operation, tax strategies and budget forecasts.
- Provided internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Suggested customers regarding compensation, health care benefits, long-range tax and estate plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
Budget Accountant Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated