Certified Internal Auditor Resume
Here is the Certified Internal Auditor Resume example:
2028 Sunny Glen Lane
Cleveland, OH 44115
Job Objective Qualified Certified Internal Auditor seeking a position in which to put my analytic skills and experience to work for right company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Internal Auditing and Public Accounting functionaries
- Good working knowledge of Peoplesoft and Oracle Financial system
- Proficiency in software and BMPC system applications
- Sound ability to apply information systems audit methods
- Superior accounting, analytical and decision making skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Certified Internal Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Plus Group, Cleveland, OH
- Examined Company records to ensure that transactions are appropriately recorded.
- Identified and evaluated internal control issues related to auditing.
- Performed towards protective values of audit reports.
- Reviewed and monitored audit checks to analyze deficiencies or lack of compliance.
- Prepared reports of findings and provided recommendations.
- Ensured that all transactions are in compliance with applicable laws.
Certified Internal Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Acteon, Cleveland, OH
- Managed to assess the reliability of financial information.
- Determined efficiency and usefulness of internal audit operations.
- Partnered with external auditors to streamline internal audits.
- Investigated and detected frauds and suggested remedial measures.
- Adhered to company laws and regulations in analyzing internal audits.
- Ensured that all auditing needs are met and are not overlapping.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, West Virginia State University, Institute, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated