Church Accountant Resume
Here is the Church Accountant Resume example:
1499 W Palmetto Park Rd, Ste 408
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Job Objective To secure the position of Church Accountant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Attention to detail and precision in account reconciliation and report generation
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships, teamwork and support of church ministries
- Great ability to keep confidentiality of all account records related to church and staff members
- Proficient in Word and Excel, and specific fund-based accounting software
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
- Strong Analytical, problem solving and organization skills
Church Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Daniel, Chatsworth, CA
- Obtained and recorded pledges made during the annual stewardship drive.
- Ensured to enter weekly contributions to the general fund, building fund, special funds, and donor designated funds.
- Ensured to keep confidential all financial contribution information.
- Registered all bills submitted for defrayment, issued checks and submitted to the financial officer for signature.
- Balanced checking and investment accounts, and reconciled with financial officer for approval.
Church Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
David, Chatsworth, CA
- Submitted an inventory of all checks to church treasurer and administrator.
- Prepared reports for church committee and ministry teams on monthly basis.
- Processed biweekly payroll and yearly budget draft for review and adoption by the church board.
- Assigned to develop and modify accounting systems.
- Notified organization about problems in resource operation, tax policies and budget forecasts.
- Assisted the personnel performing yearly audit.
- Prepared year-end financial reports for annual meeting.
Associate Degree in Charted Accounting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJc
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated