External Auditor Resume
Here is the External Auditor Resume example:
2202 Seth Street
Carlsbad, TX 76934
Job Objective To secure a position with growing company as an External Auditor where my education and special training can be utilized to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in auditing and accounting principles and policies
- Sound ability to maintain and enhance auditing skills
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication
- Sound ability to recognize and evaluate the materiality and significance of deviations
- Excellent math, analytical and reasoning skills
- Great Organizational and technical skills
External Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Advantage Personnel, Carlsbad, TX
- Performed external audit on the financial statements.
- Investigated all material issues raised by inquiries from professional or regulatory authorities.
- Evaluated and expressed opinion on financial statements.
- Reviewed entity’s information technology control procedures whilst assessing internal controls.
- Coordinated with and assisted the local taxing authority.
- Ensured that all the statements and reports are free of material misstatements.
External Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Sni Financial, Carlsbad, TX
- Assisted in planning and scale of external audit engagements.
- Managed to develop probable list of all company employees to be interviewed during the audit process.
- Evaluated appropriate financial areas and records that could be examined.
- Reviewed all of the required materials for accuracy.
- Evaluated client’s controls and procedural standards.
- Mentored and developed the junior staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Blackburn College, Carlinville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated