Forensic Accountant Resume
Here is the Forensic Accountant Resume example:
945 Lee Mountain Rd
Monroeville, AL 36460
Job Objective Seeking a Forensic Accountant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of forensic accounting techniques and auditing criminal networks
- Excellent ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, financial documents and legal documents
- Thorough knowledge of the balance sheet, job accruals, fixed assets, and general ledger concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, Microsoft Access and GAAP/GAAS
- Ability to evaluate complex financial records and operational systems
- Ability to make sound decisions, and accurate judgment in a timely manner
- Ability to think and work independently
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organization skills
Forensic Accountant, August 2005 – Present
FTI Consulting, Inc., Monroeville, AL
- Applied accounting and auditing principles and standards and evaluated financial records and operational systems.
- Advised on the integrity of company financial data and status.
- Conducted independent forensic examinations, evaluations and fraud analysis.
- Determined the reliability and integrity of information.
- Provided recommendations to address audit results specific to fraud and the materiality of loss.
Forensic Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
The Mergis Group, Monroeville, AL
- Reviewed documents and testimony regarding subjects to be addressed in the expert report.
- Administered In-depth financial analysis and developed case analysis strategy.
- Summarized depositions and managed to write and edit reports and memoranda.
- Investigated professional standards to stay abreast of current developments.
- Utilized available data to reach sound conclusions, and provide clear recommendations.
- Attend marketing events and developed client contacts adhering to legal, corporate governance and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Bentley University, Waltham, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated