Front Desk Night Auditor Resume
Here is the Front Desk Night Auditor Resume example:
223 Walnut Street
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Front Desk Night Auditor in well-established organization.
- Sound experience and knowledge of Night Audit functionary
- Excellent ability in dealing with the public in a professional and courteous manner
- Good knowledge of cashiering techniques
- Wide knowledge of Front Office knowledge, check-in/check-out procedures
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner
- Good at written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills
Front Desk Night Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Westshore Marriott, Hattiesburg, MS
- Audited and reconciled all revenue postings.
- Ensured documents accuracy and analyzed and recorded financial information.
- Checked cash and cash counterparts related to property.
- Organized, secured, and maintained all confidential files and records.
- Prepared, maintained and distributed financial and auditing reports.
- Ensured to report accidents and followed all company safety procedures.
Front Desk Night Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Magnus Staffing, Hattiesburg, MS
- Addressed guests’ service requirements and assisted disables.
- Maintained clear and professional language in communications.
- Prepared and reviewed written documents accurately and completely.
- Developed strong working relationships; and supported team to achieve goals.
- Ensured appropriate credit when checking out guests and provided them with a ‘ZERO’ balance invoice.
- Managed late charges as per procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, John Brown University, Siloam Springs, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated