Manufacturing Cost Accountant Resume Example
Here is the Manufacturing Cost Accountant Resume example:
2200 W Main St
Job Objective To obtain a Manufacturing Cost Accountant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing cost processes, SAP and financial statements
- Certified Public Accountant with experience in accounts standards preparation, budgeting, forecasting, and internal controls
- Proven ability to synthesize complex data and information into meaningful outtakes
- Superior interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate cost and financial information across the business
- Strong systems knowledge of database and spreadsheet applications
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Power Point, and MS word, software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Manufacturing Cost Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Lynchburg, VA
- Compiled data to determine costs of business activities.
- Administered raw material purchases, inventory, and labor; analyzed data obtained and recorded results.
- Maintained a combination of cost accounting systems; prepared journal entries and reconciled ledger accounts.
- Allocated costs and prepared reports on labor, tools, reduction and other operating expenses.
- Analyzed changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, and services provided.
- Analyzed authentic manufacturing costs and prepared monthly report to compare regular costs to actual output costs.
Manufacturing Cost Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Kelly Services, Lynchburg, VA
- Evaluated cost standards on newly created inventory items.
- Updated the frozen standard cost file on an annual basis.
- Performed root cause analysis, item master, bill of material, and labor routing audits to ensure standard cost accuracy and completeness.
- Reviewed and analyzed all cost error and cost integrity reports.
- Performed Labor Absorption analysis.
- Administered margin analysis on sales shipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated