Payment Processor Resume
Here is the Payment Processor Resume example:
563 Franklin Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as a Payment Processor to gain employment in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in handling cash and mortgage servicing
- Operational knowledge of insurance approvals, rejections, denials and accounting principles
- Deep knowledge of claim processing in medical insurance segment comprising of ICD-9 and CPT coding
- Familiarity about working in fast moving high paced transaction environment
- Skilled at accounting, banking and financial data input into system
- Ability to oversee financial results amid balance and multiple procedures
- Ability to manage financial outcomes efficiently
- Ability to work with numbers and words meticulously
- Excellent cash handling and financial data entry skills
Enlightened, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Provided correct and on time date input and reviewed payments and deposits manually as well as electronically.
- Engaged in decision making based on appropriate payment standards and techniques.
- Determined inconsistencies in transactions and reported promptly to Production Coordinator.
- Processed all payments on timely basis without any errors in alliance with Division and Bank stated rules and regulations.
- Reviewed all manual instructions for completeness, apt testing and giving pricing details in US Dollars.
- Ensured mail payment orders comprise of signature approvals.
- Entered data into post borrower payments within given deadlines.
Cabela’s Inc., Jacksonville, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Recorded, utilized and evaluated financial information stored in computers.
- Ensured to preserve proprietary information discreet and protected valuable assets of company.
- Built and maintained congenial and professional relations with others.
- Ensured to listen carefully all employee concerns and responded accordingly.
- Provided assistance to team to attain common goals and objectives.
- Complied with all established quality related standards and expectations.
- Determined, suggested, created and practices new modes to enhance organizational overall productivity.
- Entered work associated information in computers and used as required.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Ivy Tech Community College, Indianapolis, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated