19428 Red Hawk Rd
Job Objective Seeking a Portfolio Accountant position in a leading accounting firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified accountant with strong experience in the portfolio and fund accounting
- In-depth knowledge of domestic and global fixed income securities
- Strong knowledge of portfolio accounting, bank reconciliation, and loan accounting
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent follow-up and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Amazing ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners
Portfolio Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Ted Elliott & Associates, Wheaton, IL
- Monitored daily securities and trade settlement activities.
- Monitored cash flow and availability to prepare portfolio account.
- Created and verified monetary statements.
- Prepared proofs of account balances, researching, resolving and documenting exceptions.
- Monitored and reported overdrafts to the Account Manager.
Portfolio Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Driehaus Capital Management, Wheaton, IL
- Reconciled and valuated all assigned accounts accurately.
- Ensured accurate and timely calculation of account returns.
- Produced accurate and timely accounting reporting that meets all requirements agreed to with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identified areas of process improvements and developing solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated