Real Estate Accountant Resume Example
Here is the Real Estate Accountant Resume example:
8005 Park Byrd Rd
Job Objective To obtain a Real Estate Accountant position where my administrative experience, inspiration and a dedication to excellence will be utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Accomplished accounting experience in Real Estate Management
- Strong knowledge of real estate concepts and lease terminology
- Proficient in Lawson general ledger, YARDI, Lawson Asset Management system
- Amazing ability to analyze funding and inspect the site
- Ability to real estate market characteristics through analysis of market studies and appraisals
- Solid system and MS Office skills with extensive working knowledge in Excel
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Amazing ability to work in a fast paced environment
Real Estate Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Team-One Employment Specialists, Ukiah, CA
- Prepared monthly fund and management company financial packages.
- Managed bookkeeping of fund and management company activity.
- Coordinated annual audits for Funds and completed quarterly consultant reports.
- Assisted with implementation of new accounting systems.
- Maintained cash and GAAP accrual general ledgers.
Real Estate Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Ukiah, CA
- Prepared and processed monthly journal entries.
- Produced monthly financials according to the established schedule, and analyzed results.
- Reviewed income, expense, deferred leasing and capital purchases for accurate coding and payment.
- Performed budget and re-projection input, and analysis.
Associate Degree in Accounting, University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated