19428 Red Hawk Rd
Job Objective To obtain a Revenue Accountant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in billing and revenue accounting
- Skilled in development and implementation of revenue recognition process improvements
- Good understanding of GAAP Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Pivot Tables
- Proficient in MS-Excel and Oracle systems
- Amazing ability to effectively handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines
Revenue Accountant, August 2005 – Present
ConAgra Foods, Wheaton, IL
- Updated and maintained deferred revenue detail and reconciled balances to the general ledger.
- Reviewed contracts and ensured revenues are recognized in accordance with GAAP.
- Tracked and reported on Services Commitments monthly including usage, revenue and bookings.
- Participated in the monthly close process.
- Assisted in compiling accounts receivable records.
Revenue Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
EnCana, Wheaton, IL
- Managed revenue identification of assigned accounts.
- Prepared monthly processing of Revenue and Distribution.
- Prepared Revenue journal entries for operated and non-operated properties.
- Updated and maintained trend analysis used to calculate accruals.
- Prepared all journal entries required for recording investments.
- Prepared all year end schedules related to investments required for annual audit.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated