Sales Accountant Resume
Here is the Sales Accountant Resume example:
1464 Cajah Mountain Rd
Radford, VA 24141
Job Objective To secure the position of Sales Accountant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified Public accountant with experience in a corporate tax department
- Skilled at analyzing and monitoring raw material inventory
- Strong understanding of Retail GAAP, sales tax audit and technical accounting
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ERP software’s, JD Edwards
- Good understanding of fundamental federal, state and local income tax concepts
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Vertex O and Q series, SAP, Retail Pro, and Boxi
- Ability to compute all interest calculations
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with internal and external management teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sales Accountant, August 2005 – Present
LIC, Radford, VA
- Reexamined capital gains and invoices to determine appropriate liability to taxation.
- Prepared sales and processed payments and files.
- Obtained Service Related information from Clientele (Incident Tracking system) to assist with invoicing of customers.
- Managed monthly commission reports prepared by salesperson.
- Ensured appropriate accounting is applied while posting all Sales Transactions in the ledger.
Sales Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
ABN, Radford, VA
- Assisted in preparation of excise and not-for-profit tax returns.
- Prepared monthly purchase price variance report and analytical report with respect to inventory levels.
- Worked closely with the sales and product inventory management teams.
- Provided opinions of interpretation of accounting pronouncements as applied to operations accounting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of Tampa, Tampa, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated