Stock Accountant Resume
Here is the Stock Accountant Resume example:
9470 Peace Way, Unit 211
Job Objective To obtain a Stock Accountant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accounting experience with wholesale inventory management
- Operational knowledge of Accounts and Accounting system
- Advanced Excel skills and SAP Skills
- Skilled in preparation of supporting schedules, journal entries and account reconciliations
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. GAAP, internal controls, stock and accounting procedures
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and teamwork skills
- Remarkable ability to prioritize work and meets deadlines
- Outstanding ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Stock Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Camiant, Colton, CA
- Ensured financial reliability of packaging and distribution costs.
- Coded and verified of monthly invoices.
- Prepared month end close statements.
- Assisted senior team members with other supply chain and stock accounting requirements.
- Maintained budgets, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis, and ad-hoc projects.
Stock Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Cooper Industries, Colton, CA
- Organized Quarterly stock takes.
- Analyzed cyclical stock count analysis.
- Reviewed all Costing and validate database.
- Verified price list updates against the stock data base to ensure complete coverage.
- Analyzed and reported on all stock adjustments and over under deliveries.
Associate Degree in Business, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated