Tally Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Tally Clerk Resume example:
9061 N Brookview Ave
Sacramento, CA, 95833
Job Objective To obtain a Tally Clerk position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Weight Watchers International, Sacramento, CA
May 2004 – Present
- Reconciled all tally batches to sales summary report.
- Managed to cross train on other responsibilities within the department.
- Administered strong data entry and keyboarding skills.
- Managed to consistently exceeds daily productivity goals.
Bi-Con Services, Inc., Sacramento, CA
March 2002– April 2004
- Processed and identified and resolved problem tallies.
- Communicated field training issues to management.
- Managed to take a positive approach when asked to assist in other department related tasks.
- Exemplified a high level of talent by cross training on various departmental processes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to understand sales and cash balancing procedures
- Good understanding of end tally process
- Ability to identify and resolve problem tallies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Ability to take a positive approach when asked to assist in other department related tasks
Associates degree in Accounting
Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated