Trust Accountant Resume
Here is the Trust Accountant Resume example:
8005 Park Byrd Rd
Job Objective To obtain a Trust Accountant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of trust, wealth transition, and financial planning
- Strong analytical skills in reviewing general ledger accounts and foreign currency transactions
- Sound knowledge of estate planning, estate taxes, fiduciary law and federal regulations
- Huge knowledge of all types of charitable accounts, unitrusts, annuity trusts, lead trusts, estate planning, and trust taxation
- Ability to interpret trust agreements and Wills
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Amazing ability to work in a fast paced environment
Trust Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Fusco Personnel Inc., Ukiah, CA
- Assisted, overseen, and tracked daily transactions with the trust programs.
- Prepared account analysis and allocations necessary for bank transfers.
- Analyzed and reexamined reconciliations, expense accretion, payments and trade entry.
- Reconciled and researched for bank statements.
- Calculated, analyzed, and reported NAVs.
- Distributed daily NAV and mutual fund reports to investment advisors and other outside sources.
- Identified, analyzed, resolved potential fund risks.
Associate Degree in Accounting, University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accomplished Commercial Accountant Example Resume Examples
- Account Officer Resume Examples
- Account Planner Resume Examples
- Accountant CV Resume Examples
- Accounting Administrative Assistant Resume Examples
- Accounting Administrator Resume Examples
- Accounting Analyst Resume Examples
- Accounting Assistant Resume Examples
- Accounting Associate Resume Examples
- Accounting Auditor Resume Examples