CATIA V5 Designer Resume Example
Here is the CATIA V5 Designer Resume example:
203 Tavern Place
Denver, CO 80205
Job Objective Seeking a position as a CATIA V5 Designer in a leading organization, which will offer me professional growth as well as future career advancement opportunities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with tier 1 and tier 2 automotive parts designing mechanisms
- Proficient with Catia V5 design suite
- Sound knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Familiarity with automotive chassis and PDM systems
- Excellent creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with periodic direction
CATIA V5 Designer
Amtec Human Capital, Denver, CO
April 2006 – Present
- Designed chassis components and detailed vehicle components and systems.
- Designed and detailed production layouts and components using CATIA.
- Developed and maintained engineering data, design charts; bills of material and records for production.
- Provided proper materials, tolerances, finishes, production methods and procedures.
- Provided assistance and support in special projects, truck programs, and prototyping.
CATIA V5 Designer
Jatca Inc. Denver, CO
June 2002 – March 2006
- Designed product component, assembly, and machine component models.
- Managed incoming CAD data from both customer and vendor.
- Detailed and documented designed parts per latest American National Standards.
- Released parts and created assemblies utilizing proprietary data management system.
- Managed internal CAD data and development of PDM system.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Engineering
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Massachusetts, MA
CATIA V5 Designer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated