740 Thorn Street
Cody, WY 82414
Job Objective To obtain a position as Principal Architect with a reputable and growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing architectural framework for Web applications
- Sound knowledge of Web development tools and techniques
- Wide knowledge of performance modeling and optimization operations
- Familiarity with remote system management procedures
- Strong knowledge of network, database and security architectures
- Proficient with Linux platforms, Windows, UNIX, VMware/KVM, HTML, XML, J2EE, JSP and AJAX
- Good understanding of software development process, tools, and practices
- Ability to oversee network design, sizing and capacity planning activities
- Ability to develop action plan for architectural problems
- Ability to participate in technical and non-technical discussions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
WMS Gaming Inc, Cody, WY
August 2007 – Present
- Developed architectural solutions to best meet business needs.
- Developed and tested prototypes to determine architectural options.
- Maintained architectural documentations up-to-date.
- Participated in design reviews and recommended improvements.
- Proposed design alternatives to ensure cost-effectiveness and high quality.
- Developed architectural patterns and techniques to support enterprise applications.
- Coordinated with Architects to ensure that architecture is implemented within assigned timelines.
- Developed architectural framework that is scalable, maintainable and consistent.
Pyramid Consulting Inc, Cody, WY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided technical support in developing application, server, storage and network architectures.
- Recommended new tools and technologies to support system architecture.
- Evaluated current architecture and recommended improvements.
- Assisted in troubleshooting configuration failures and network issues.
- Worked well with customers, Managers and development teams.
- Coordinated with management to determine architecture requirements.
- Reviewed proposed technical solutions to identify problem areas.
- Participated in preparation of business proposals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated