Rebar Estimator Resume Example
Here is the Rebar Estimator Resume example:
2665 School Street
New Haven, CT 6510
Job Objective To secure a position as Rebar Estimator with dependable firm looking to expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of computerized estimating software
- Excellent Organization, Computer, Customer service and Communication skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD and RebarCAD
- Ability to receive projects via email and read blueprints
- Ability to analyze sub bids and sub contract negotiations
- Ability to view plans and accompanied documents
- Ability to read and interpret structural and architectural plans
- Excellent math and analytical skills
Rebar Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Conco Cement Company, New Haven, CT
- Prepared project estimates within corporate parameters.
- Coordinated and implemented key corporate objectives.
- Monitored changes in both competitive and economic conditions.
- Established and maintained customer relationships with daily and weekly interaction and follow up through Office and Job Site visits.
- Co-authored Project details with Chief Detailer and Production Manager.
- Evaluated project estimate through to final completion including detailed market information.
Rebar Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Personnel Source, Inc., New Haven, CT
- Prepared estimated quantity from contract structural drawings.
- Evaluated offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Gathered bids from vendors by specifying materials; negotiating price.
- Ensured quality service by following organization standards.
- Reviewed professional publications; established personal networks; participated in professional societies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated