Aerospace Machinist Resume
Here is the Aerospace Machinist Resume example:
1588 Worthington Drive
Avalon, TX 76651
Job Objective To obtain an Aerospace Machinist position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of executing machining activities in aerospace industry setting
- Sound knowledge of various types of metals, alloys, and composite materials
- Commendable knowledge of operation and programming of CNC lathe machine
- Familiarity with component testing methods and Agile methodologies
- Ability to study and comprehend wire frames, flow charts, and blueprints, with accuracy
- Ability to use and understand readings of standard measuring tools, efficiently
KEMCO AEROSPACE MFG., Avalon, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Planned and executed all jobs as per blueprints and technical documents.
- Positioned and fitted cutting tools, holding fixtures, and work pieces, properly.
- Set up, positioned, and operated various machining equipments, as assigned.
- Measured, marked, and machined all work pieces, as per specifications.
- Inspected and tested completed machined parts, to ensure lack of defects.
- Used precision measuring tools and ensured dimensional accuracy of parts.
AMETEK, Inc., Avalon, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and followed technical specifications and drawings, efficiently.
- Fabricated and delivered high quality components and assemblies, on time.
- Marked and machined all given work pieces, with precision.
- Checked and tested machined parts to identify and eliminate defects.
- Operated and maintained hand & power tools, micrometers, lathes, and mills.
- Cleaned, tidied, and organized assigned jobsite, in an effective manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
San Jose City College, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated