Airline Gate Agent Resume Example
Here is the Airline Gate Agent Resume example:
10541 Peruvian Way
Carson, CA 90746
Job Objective Seeking an Airline Gate Agent position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Airline Gate Agent, May 2004 – Present
Gate Gourmet, Carson, CA
- Performed boarding announcements, handling standby passengers, monitoring jet way doors during deplaning and enplaning.
- Ensured safety of customers and crew members.
- Loaded and unloaded baggage, mail and cargo.
- Directed passengers to and from gates.
- Catered food and cleaned aircraft.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing Airline customer services
- Fluent in Spanish and French and English
- Excellent customer service skills to handle passengers in a professional, tactful, and courteous manner
- Ability to work any available schedule to include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Strong Physical ability to work by climbing, lifting, kneeling, bending, stooping, to get in and around aircraft and equipment
- Excellent ability to convey information accurately and clearly
Associate Degree in Aviation Technology, Miles Community College, Miles City, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated