Computer Assembler Resume
Here is the Computer Assembler Resume example:
1871 Hickory Street
Murray, UT 84107
Job Objective Searching for work as Computer Assembler with a company seeking a hard working dependable employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in assembly and installation of hardware and other relatedcomponents to build computers
- Sound knowledge of basic computer architecture and a variety of computer applications
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems and networks and electrical manufacturing terminology
- Familiarity with using different types of hand tools like screwdrivers and pliers
- Ability to interact with all clients, in a professional manner and helpful manner
- Ability to handle and complete multiple computer-assembly projects, in a timely manner
Equus Computer Systems, Murray, UT
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and complied with given work orders and customer specifications to build custom computers.
- Joined, assembled and set up various hardware parts, cables and other required components.
- Tested and debugged assembled computing devices to ensure proper functioning.
- Made recommendations for and built low-cost and highly efficient computer system.
- Detected, documented and mitigated all risks associated with computer assembly.
- Enforced and complied with Occupational Health and Safety regulations and practices.
Super Micro Computer, Inc., Murray, UT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Followed given work instructions and selected and utilized motherboard and other hardware components.
- Checked, joined, mounted and assembled all required hardware components.
- Operated, tested and debugged the assembled computer to eliminate hardware issues.
- Conducted routine checks on installed operating system, in a timely manner..
- Dismantled faulty computers and repaired them, in an efficient manner.
- Interpreted and complied with company’s quality policy and operational goals, as applicable.
Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering
Brookdale Community College, Lincroft, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated