4221 Ingram Road
Greensboro, NC 27406
Job Objective Seeking a position as PC Support in an organization where I can utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in supporting various PCs, PDAs, laptops, printers and other peripheral components
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Familiarity with PC compatible laptops and desktops, personal and network printers and basic access control techniques
- Profound skills in installing and testing personal computers, printers, and other peripherals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
PC Support, August 2005 – Present
Kforce Technology Staffing, Greensboro, NC
- Resolved customer problems in the areas of hardware & software installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance.
- Partnered in matters concerning operation and application of computers.
- Resolved more complex installations and maintenance issues.
- Provided guidance to customers in operating and maintaining systems.
- Coordinated with customers to resolve technical issues.
- Analyzed and prepared reports on system issues.
PC Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Best IT, Greensboro, NC
- Installed and tested personal computers, printers, and other peripherals.
- Maintained all the personal computer and related software & hardware.
- Provided technical support to a variety of desktop users.
- Identified network problems related to personal desktop computers and resolved issues.
- Reviewed and resolved client requests and incidents via monitoring of Remedy Ticket Management System.
- Coordinated with service providers and dealers to resolve repair issues.
Associate Degree in Computer Science, Tufts University, Massachusetts, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated