PL SQL Developer Resume Example
Here is the PL SQL Developer Resume example:
3411 Amethyst Drive
Lansing, MI 48911
Job Objective Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a PL SQL Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing Oracle PL/SQL packages and object types
- Good expertise in Unix and Shell programming experience
- Thorough knowledge of front-end reporting tools
- Proficient in Java, .Net, Flex and PowerBuilder
- Solid understanding of inheriting PL/SQL object types, casting PL/SQL object types into descendant types, converting PL/SQL object collections into a result set, bulk operations and pipelined functions
- Exceptional programming skills
PL SQL Developer
Mingle, Inc., Lansing, MI
July 2006 – Present
- Created and maintained PL/SQL scripts and stored procedures.
- Designed, developed and maintained data extraction and transformation processes and ensured that data is properly loaded and extracted in and out of our systems.
- Investigated data quality issues and implemented appropriate solutions.
- Helped to improve the performance, scalability and stability of database systems.
- Identified and implemented programming enhancements.
- Developed technical system documentation.
- Documented code in accordance with company policies, company standards and industry best practices.
PL SQL Developer
Spoof Corporation, Lansing, MI
May 2002 – June 2006
- Developed, tested, debugged and documented Oracle PL/SQL packages and types in accordance with company policies, company standards and industry best practices.
- Assisted in the conversion of existing PowerBuilder code to PL/SQL and Java to support a new Flex application.
- Tested coding modifications and assisted with application and system testing to minimize errors and downtime.
- Translated business requirements into technical requirements and delivered application code that is fully tested and meets the business requirements.
- Maintained versioned code in Subversion in accordance with company policies, company standards and industry best practices.
- Designed, coded, tested, and debugged enterprise wide applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Abilene Christian University, Texas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated