Construction Buyer Resume
Here is the Construction Buyer Resume example:
983 Oakridge Farm Lane
Waukesha, WI 53188
Job Objective Experienced Construction Buyer looking for employment in an organization which offers opportunities for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in monitoring industrial buying processes
- Exceptional knowledge of construction supply chains
- Remarkable knowledge of automated and manual procedures for procurement
- Ability to comply to plant procedures
- Ability to prepare purchase order in appropriate language
- Proficient in analysing construction forms
- Familiarity with construction procurement risks and opportunities
- Wide knowledge of Standard Forms of Sub-Contracting and JCT/NEC/Fidic
Woodside Homes Nevada, LLC, Waukesha, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Performed negotiation for pricing and prepared contracts.
- Coordinated with continuous improvement team to perform audit.
- Developed and maintained record of storage materials and equipments.
- Implemented various contracts and analysed working for same.
- Administered project from beginning to the end.
- Developed project scope and objectives for construction processes.
Jacobs Engineering Group, Waukesha, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Administered assignments for construction projects.
- Supervised projects and planned for various assignments.
- Monitored construction operation of petrochemical projects.
- Evaluated purchase orders and requisitions and ensured accuracy.
- Organized meetings with suppliers and resolved commercial issues.
- Analysed specific project reports for purchase order.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Winston-Salem State University, Winston-Salem, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated