Civil Estimator Resume
Here is the Civil Estimator Resume example:
1666 Pointe Lane
Hollywood, FL 33023
Job Objective In search of Civil Estimator position where I can put my energetic personality and unique skills to work for the good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in estimating, cost control civil engineering projects
- Thorough and practical understanding of construction methodologies and cost inputs
- Wide knowledge of estimates, engineering, schedules, proposals, purchasing, subcontracting, negotiations, safety and licensing
- Proficiency in using MS Office Professional products, Hard Dollar, Timberline and HCSS
- Familiarity with estimating techniques and cost control
- Ability to organize incomplete information and produce complete estimates
- Ability to input take-off quanities to heavy bid, review proposal specifications, drawings
- Strong Organizational, communication, analytic and time management skills
Civil Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Aldridge Electric, Hollywood, FL
- Evaluated scope of work and other factors impacting cost of proposal from bid documents.
- Prepared quote solicitations for material and subcontracts for review and implementation by Coordinating Estimator.
- Analyzed cost reports and prepared cost comparisons for review or implementation by Coordinating Estimator.
- Co-authored production and pricing decisions into the estimate.
- Assembled final estimate packages; analyzed completed estimates including benchmarking against similar completed projects.
- Produced comprehensive estimate review packages for project, department, and client reviews.
Civil Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Hawkeye LLC, Hollywood, FL
- Prepared work to be estimated by gathering specifications and related documents.
- Estimated labor, material, and time requirements.
- Calculated costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Gathered and analyzed information to resolves discrepancies.
- Assembled and displayed numerical and descriptive information to present prepared estimate.
- Ensured maintenance of cost data base by entering and backing up data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated