Commercial Project Manager Resume Example
Here is the Commercial Project Manager Resume example:
2060 Honeysuckle Lane
Tukwila, WA 98168
Job Objective To obtain a position of Commercial Project Manager in order to bring about continuity for the company by using my skill set to your best advantage.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in PMP and NPDP
- Admirable experience to manage construction projects according to federal contracts
- Remarkable knowledge of construction techniques
- Thorough knowledge of solar electric systems
- Ability to manage communications with all staff members
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Ability to prepare budget and evaluate financials
- Ability to prepare draft for software
- Good understanding of National Electrical Code
- Solid understanding of window applications
Commercial Project Manager
SPG Solar, Inc., Tukwila, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- Assisted team and implemented commercial solar electric system.
- Managed projects and ensured compliance to timeframe and budget.
- Prepared and maintained project schedules.
- Analyzed resource requirements for all projects.
- Coordinated with teams to provide material and labor.
- Designed and implemented all risk management plan.
- Monitored communication with stakeholders.
Commercial Construction Superintendent
REC Solar, Inc., Tukwila, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained and supervised working of large work force.
- Managed multiple sites and ensured safety in all.
- Administered various in filed construction and contract resources.
- Analyzed and interpreted drawings and managed design requests.
- Coordinated with engineers and provided support to system design.
- Installed equipments to maintained efficient quality control.
PV System Designer
Vista Solar, Inc., Tukwila, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with team and conducted regular visit to site.
- Performed research on all local and national code.
- Prepared drawings for system components for projects.
- Ensured optimal utilization of software systems and ensured progress.
- Documented all standards and guidelines for projects.
- Assisted engineering team member to complete all tasks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Platt College, Aurora, CO
Commercial Project Manager Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated