Construction Contracts Manager Resume
Here is the Construction Contracts Manager Resume example:
4381 Rose Street
Burr Ridge, IL 61257
Job Objective Seeking Construction Contracts Manager position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience to prepared construction contracts and develop supply chain strategy
- Operational knowledge of project budgets
- Thorough knowledge of scheduling programs
- Immense ability to provide assistance to procurement staff
- Ability to prepared reports
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to work under hazardous condition
- Proficient in GIS systems
- Ability to maintain knowledge on technology
Construction Contracts Manager
Sterling Group, Burr Ridge, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with construction material and service suppliers for contracts.
- Managed and achieved business objectives and goals.
- Established effective business strategies and maximized revenue.
- Maintained knowledge of all business tools and achieved results.
- Developed all contracts and mitigate various risks.
- Designed cost reductions strategies and achieved objectives.
- Coordinated with business units to resolve all disagreements.
- Assisted to maintain efficient relationship with external suppliers.
Hill International, Inc, Burr Ridge, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised construction contracts and ensured compliance to budget.
- Coordinated with supervisors and complete all tasks.
- Managed specialty equipments and project outages.
- Evaluated work plans and maintained knowledge on project requirements.
- Performed research and analyzed contract terms.
- Ensured compliance to all GSP 19 regulations.
Safeway Inc, Burr Ridge, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed communication with producers and tenants.
- Monitored maintenance projects and installed peripherals.
- Supervised construction projects for pipeline activities.
- Assisted to handle pre planning projects.
- Performed inspection on contract personnel according to regulations.
- Maintained work order log and summaries and performed repair.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
IMPAC University, Punta Gorda, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated