Construction Controller Resume Example
Here is the Construction Controller Resume example:
79 Fieldcrest Road
New York, NY 10014
Job Objective Enthusiastic Construction Controller seeks a company where my personality and Construction Controller skills would enable me to have the security and longevity that I am looking for
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of managing accounts payable and receivable
- Wide knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with Federal, State and Local labor laws, wage and hour laws
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheets, MS access and Powerpoint
- Solid understanding of cost accounting and batch process accounting systems
- Ability to compare expenses to project budget and review purchases
- Ability to apply historical and standard costs and estimate data
- Ability to develop cost estimates by analyzing construction documents
The Avalon Group, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Managed accounting and supervised project operations.
- Monitored inventory systems and administered sub-contractors.
- Supervised project expense and designed project plans.
- Provided project control annual budget information.
- Established cost estimates by evaluating construction documents.
Trandon Associates, Inc., New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered timely submittal of financial reports.
- Reviewed accounting system activity and accounts payable and receivable.
- Oversaw employee benefits administration and payroll functions.
- Supervised operational accounting activities and maintained the system of accounts.
- Conducted financial reporting evaluation.
- Coordinated outside reviews and tax preparation.
- Aided financial forecasting modeling and budgeting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated