6504 Hidden Cove Ct
Visalia, CA 93291
Job Objective Seeking a position as Dredge Operator in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Dredge Operator
- Extensive knowledge of monitoring operation of plant and dredge
- Ability to make necessary adjustments and maintenance on plant and dredge
- In-depth knowledge in using and handling of hand and power tools
- Thorough knowledge of installing equipment, machines, wiring and programs to meet specifications
- Ability to work in both indoor and outdoor environment in all weather conditions
- Immense ability to service, repair, adjust and test machines, devices, moving parts
- Ability to follow directions and observe all safety requirements
Dredge Operator, May 2004 – Present
Louisiana Department of Civil Service, Visalia, CA
- Operated dredge maintained continuous contact with management via radio.
- Performed routine inspections on dredge related equipment.
- Operated power machinery and excavators.
- Monitored hand signals and other markings to meet work specifications.
- Developed and maintained ramps and managed slides.
Dredge Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Oldcastle, Visalia, CA
- Liaised with industry and dredge to ensure standard proceedings.
- Started up and terminated plant and dredge properly.
- Monitored operation of plant and dredge, made necessary adjustments and maintenance on plant and dredge.
- Operated power-driven dredge to excavate and maintained navigable channels in waterways.
- Placed anchors, cables and pipes from dredge to shore.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Central State University, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated