3990 Boggess Street
Enon, OH 45323
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to work as a Flooring Installer with a growing and dependable firm.
- Remarkable experience in sheet vinyl installation
- Sound knowledge of various tools required for floor installation such as heat welding
- Ability to install various kinds of flooring
- Ability to understand the blueprints and various manuals
- Familiarity with carpet, flooring, laminate, hardwood, vinyl, and ceramic tile installations
- Ability to comply with on-site customer safety requirements
- Skilled in writing the manuals for product installation
Flooring Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Aerotek Commercial,Enon, OH
- Installed the carpets on the floor and padding to support it.
- Monitored the area to be covered by the carpet and then cut the carpet with a specialized knife to fit into the area.
- Inspected the area to be carpeted for any imperfections, corrected those prior to carpeting to give a better look to the area.
- Fortified the edges of the carpet by sewing or sealing it with an adhesive or tape and using a heated carpet iron.
- Performed various cutting and trimming of the carpet to fit into the edges and various equipment openings.
Flooring Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Specialty Coatings, Enon, OH
- Planned the installation process by determining the material required for the area and placing the seams on the area.
- Regulated the floor covering in accordance to the permanent fixtures in the area, placed the foam or rubber pad over the floors that need to be carpeted.
- Installed the carpet on the stairs or other covering materials.
- Facilitated the carpeting process by replacing the baseboard molding and fastening the tackless strip to stretch the carpet.
- Installed various sheet goods on the floor by applying an adhesive and then rolling it with a roller to give it a smooth finish.
High School Diploma, Milledgeville High School, Milledgeville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated