Furniture Repair Resume
Here is the Furniture Repair Resume example:
3322 County Line Road
Tampa, FL 33602
Career Objective Furniture Repair position where I can effectively utilize my expertise and skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in making repairs to furniture
- Familiarity with GERS operation system and leather furniture repair
- Wide knowledge about wood furniture, leather, fabric & upholstery, Color matching & blending
- Ability to perform wood repairs including burn-ins & wood graining
- Ability to perform upholstery repairs including structural and mechanism replacements
- Ability to touch up, repair and upholster furniture
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, stoop and move furniture items
Furniture Repair, August 2008 – Present
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc, Tampa, FL
- Assisted in loading furniture on trucks.
- Pulled merchandise for delivery, sampling and customer pickup.
- Discussed customer complaints and home repairs needed with Customer Service Representative.
- Kept accurate records of all repairs for use in receiving credit from vendors.
- Completed and understood all company sponsored safety programs.
- Backed-up the driver team on an as needed basis.
Furniture Repair, May 2006 – July 2008
Morris Furniture Company, Inc., Tampa, FL
- Assured customer satisfaction by handling repairs in a timely, effective, professional and courteous manner.
- Routed scheduled service calls to maximize available service times and maintained timely service.
- Contacted customers to communicate scheduled service time window and meet expectations set.
- Assured supplies, parts and required documentation is in place to ascertain successful service call.
High School Diploma, Hephzibah High School, Hephzibah, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated