Construction Loan Administrator Resume Example
Here is the Construction Loan Administrator Resume example:
1243 Martha Ellen Drive
Jackpot, NV 89825
Job Objective Construction Loan Administrator with excellent skills and the ability to work independently or as a team member seeking position with well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with reviewing, deciphering, and processing construction loan documents
- Profound knowledge of the industry practices and the associated laws
- Sound knowledge of the working of banks
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to maintain loan disbursement file for all construction loans
- Ability to manage a complex loan portfolio for a client
- Ability to request, maintain and track financial statements and tax returns
- Ability to interact with the associates and customers on loan related issues
Construction Loan Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Bayview Financial, Jackpot, NV
- Monitored the budget and funds available for a project, while keeping the loan balance.
- Analyzed the tax updates, insurance policies and conducted surveys to monitor the loan procedure in accordance to same.
- Assisted the borrower in understanding the role procedures and advances on the same.
- Facilitated in understanding the rate of interest, loan payments and the pay off instructions to the borrower.
- Performed periodic checks on the construction site to check on the work progress and maintained the process payoffs.
- Recoded the data in the systems and verified and updated the record accordingly.
Construction Loan Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Capital Bank, Jackpot, NV
- Inspected the banks commercial real estate loan portfolio on a regular basis to monitor the construction projects of the bank.
- Analyzed the AIA worksheet and budgets to ensure that there are no discrepancies. If they are then addressing to the client.
- Reviewed the budgets submitted by the client on the various construction projects to ensure that they are in accordance with the standard costs.
- Maintained documents of permits, change orders and AIA worksheets.
- Coordinated with the in house bank employees, engineers and inspectors to oversee the construction work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Southern Vermont College, Bennington, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated