Construction Operations Manager Resume
Here is the Construction Operations Manager Resume example:
1867 Gateway Avenue
Lancaster, CA 93534
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Construction Operations Manager’s position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective operations
- Huge knowledge of construction activities
- Sound knowledge of construction management
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Good leadership skills
Construction Operations Manager
Structural Group, Lancaster, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervise various construction projects within deadline.
- Provided efficient training to all crew members.
- Scheduled activities for crew members and equipments.
- Forecasted staff requirements for projects.
- Provided technical support to foreman.
- Analyzed cost for all jobs and maintained profitability.
- Coordinated with project managers and vendors to complete work.
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated