Roofing Inspector Resume
Here is the Roofing Inspector Resume example:
304 Providence Lane
Pasadena, CA 91104
Objective I’m currently seeking a position as a Roofing Inspector with reputable company looking for an experienced and dedicated employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Supervisory experience in the roofing industry
- Sound knowledge of all the practices and materials used in roofing solutions
- Operational knowledge of building structural elements and the installation of various associated assemblies
- Ability to make all decisions in accordance to the required practices
- Ability to maintain working relationships with the owners, contractors and the design planners
- Skilled to prepare and maintain accurate records of all the construction process
- Good skills to identify problems and provide solution for the same
- Proficient in interpreting all building and county codes in the inspection process
Roofing Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Latite Roofing & Sheet Metal, Pasadena, CA
- Conducted regular inspections on the fire proof roofs, ventilation system and the installation process according to the building code.
- Performed on site inspection of the gutters, blown insulation and sidings.
- Monitored all the construction process of the roofs by investigating any violation and recommended corrective actions for the same.
- Administered the completed work to ensure that it is in compliance with the building and safety codes.
- Prepared documentation for all the installation and inspection work carried.
Roofing Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Crawford & Company, Pasadena, CA
- Checked for permits to ensure that it meets the requirements of the building code and other specifications.
- Studied and interpreted the complex blueprints and technical specifications.
- Administered all the new plans for the necessary regulations with the building codes approved or disapproved the plan accordingly.
- Prepared monthly reports for the management such as the violations conducted or the necessary corrective measures adopted.
- Trained the subordinates and supervisors in inspecting the facilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, John A. Gupton College, Nashville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated