2984 Turkey Pen Lane
Columbus, AL 31901
Job Objective Seeking a job as Rough Carpenter in your organization where I can fully utilize my creativity, education, and hands-on experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in performing repair for structure construction
- Outstanding knowledge of materials and tools for construction
- Exceptional knowledge of production designs and techniques
- Immense ability to schedule work for crew members
- Sound ability to communicate with clients to analyze requirements
- Ability to interpret plans and blueprints
- Ability to resolve carpentry issues for construction
- Ability to estimate cost for construction processes
Madden Industrial Craftsmen, Inc., Columbus, AL
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted to measure all materials with help of square and measuring tape.
- Analyzed and interpreted diagrams and blueprints.
- Monitored cutting of timbers and plywood as per size requirement.
- Managed erecting of all framework and scaffolds and provided support to roofs.
- Installed rough doors and window frames for construction activities.
- Maintained records of jobs done and scheduled work for crew members.
- Assembled construction wood and metal framework for structures.
Resource Options, Inc., Columbus, AL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed construction of formwork and prepared for concrete slabs.
- Assisted to erect roof frame for construction processes.
- Managed fabrication of fixtures and cabinets to provide appropriate finish.
- Installed cabinets, wooden flooring and counter tops.
- Ensured compliance to all occupational health and safety regulations.
- Maintained tools and equipments as per requirement of rough carpentry.
- Performed work with help of carpentry power tools such as routers and saws.
Associate Degree in Carpentry
Wallace State Community College, Hanceville, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated