Scaffold Builder Resume
Here is the Scaffold Builder Resume example:
1873 Elk Street
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Job Objective Seeking work as a Scaffold Builder.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of construction, set up and disassembly of scaffolds
- Immense knowledge of scaffolding types, material management andscaffoldbuilding techniques
- Operational knowledge of industrial machines, hand tools and power equipments
- Familiarity with applicable OSHA standards, and carpentry, plumbing and painting tasks
- Ability to interact with coworkers and supervisors, in a helpful and professional manner
- Ability to work safely for extended hours and in adverse weather conditions
Caliber Services, LP, Newport Beach, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Studied and worked from job orders, specifications, blueprints and other related drawings.
- Handled and executed all activities related to erection and dismantling of scaffolds.
- Selected, checked and used appropriate high quality materials to build scaffolds.
- Operated hand tools, power equipments, forklifts and company trucks, in a safe manner.
- Used hand signals to direct crane operator for moving equipments and materials.
- Collaborated with welders and fitters to assemble and join pipes.
Kiewit Corporation, Newport Beach, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Read, interpreted and followedtechnical prints, drawings, and plans to create scaffolds.
- Determined and utilized all required tools, materials and their quantities.
- Erected, set up, repaired and dismantled scaffolds, walkways and other similar structures.
- Moved equipments and materials to proper locations and used hand signals to direct cranes.
- Maintained work-related records and took care of tools and inventory supplies.
- Adhered to established safety standards and practices, as applicable.
High School Diploma
Emmonak School, Emmonak, AK