Construction Subcontractor Resume
Here is the Construction Subcontractor Resume example:
2365 Gateway Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Job Objective To acquire Construction Subcontractor position in which my skills and years of experience can help to increase the positive track record of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in building construction and contractor oversight
- Skilled at assessing contractor performance
- Steep knowledge of ESH and waste regulations
- Familiarity with construction contracting methods
- Good understanding of construction business management
- Ability to manage work autonomously
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with other laborers and general contractors
- Ability to read blueprints and understand the basics of construction
Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory, Bakersfield, CA
September 2006 – Present
- Imparted insurance certificates and performance payment bonds.
- Formulated Site Specific Safety Plan.
- Coordinated with UTR with regard to applicable construction related permits.
- Assisted UTR to innovate Area Hazard Analyses and Job Safety Analyses.
- Managed daily job-site safety meetings.
Adesta LLC, Bakersfield, CA
June 2002 – August 2006
- Maintained payroll data using propriety payroll system.
- Formulated reports and checks weekly.
- Handled employee inquiries and handled new hire paperwork.
- Aided administrative functions efficiently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Technology
Babson College, Babson Park, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated