2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective To secure a Capacity Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In- depth knowledge of capacity management models and metrics
- Extensive knowledge of Relational Database Oracle and SQL
- Certified in UNIX and Linux administration
- A great deal of experience with Dell and IBM P-series hardware
- In-depth knowledge of SAN storage technology
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
Capacity Analyst, August 2005 – Present
HSBC, Dallas, TX
- Designed and built capacity management models and metrics for demand forecasting and capacity planning.
- Analyzed and resolved complex technical problems that effected production systems within the organization.
- Responsible for documentation and appropriate escalation of process.
- Adequately performed SDLC roles and functions required for the implementation and supported technology in to the production environments.
- Managed and monitored backend trading applications, infrastructure, and operations including capacity monitoring and analysis.
- Consistently responded to incidents and managed documentation, communication, and coordination.
- Worked with Server Architecture and Application Architecture personnel integrated issues associated with the production environment.
Capacity Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
West Interactive Corporation, Dallas, TX
- Conducted trend analysis and made proactive capacity planning decisions and recommendations ensuring optimal amount of hardware, software and network resources.
- Accountable for obtaining service level requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensured the accuracy of forecasting information directly affecting current platform capacities.
- Worked effectively with all resources engaged in capacity planning across the organization and ensured consistency across all Direct operations groups.
- Provided assessment, documentation, prioritization and execution of existing and required tools.
- Developed, maintained, recommended, documented and supported tools and backend utilities to monitor platform capacity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated