Data Center Technician Resume
Here is the Data Center Technician Resume example:
3823 Wynne St
Tempe, AZ, 85285
Objective Challenging position of Data Center Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of administrative operations on Windows and infrastructure equipment
- Functional Knowledge of Network and Server Hardware
- Sound knowledge of working and troubleshooting of the widely used operating systems ( Windows versions, MAC, Linux)
- Ability to document complex problem solving resolution and repetitive tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great ability to clarify simple procedures in writing or in words
- Amazing ability to promptly solve problems and guide automating processes
Data Center Technician, August 2005 to till date
Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tempe, AZ
Accurately processed tickets and communicated through proprietary support ticketing system.
Resolved problems with basic network and operating system installations and configurations.
Attended team meetings, and provided input and suggestions to further increase the productivity.
Monitored and recorded HVAC and power grid statistics.
Gained knowledge on operating systems and surfing on internet.
Executed various other assigned duties.
Data Center Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
The TNS Group, Tempe, AZ
Maintained Data Center equipment, cabinet dressing and its Environment.
Troubleshot and resolved Server Platforms (Linux, UNIX, and Windows) and network platforms (Cisco).
Monitored and maintained daily work ticket requests.
Provided fiber and copper cables, and intra cabinet repair.
Coordinately worked with vendors and carriers.
Associate Degree in IT, Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated