Data Entry Administrator Resume Example
Here is the Data Entry Administrator Resume example:
2475 Stark Hollow Road
Yuma, CO 80759
Objective Data Entry Administrator with excellent skills and past experience seeking position with organization to help enhance profits and gain new clients.
- Familiarity with Computers, Printers, Copy Machines, Fax Machines
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Ability to mine data from external sources
- Ability to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Ability to identify, improve and design processes to streamline efficiencies in daily workload
Data Entry Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Lighting Svcs, Yuma, CO
- Facilitated in completing the basic information of an application.
- Maintained the development database by the help of the site work sheets.
- Verified the accuracy of the data by performing regular audits.
- Maintained the fixture codes on the site sheet by verifying it regularly with the fixture codes in the database.
- Updated the Project Database Milestones in compliance to the data entry on the system.
Data Entry Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Bonnie Jones Associates, LLC, Yuma, CO
- Restricted the access of the protected information.
- Collated the input and data from the various program offices.
- Regulated the data received and sent by auditing it.
- Prepared the necessary reports for data analysis.
- Maintained the paper and electronic files in regard to the company policy.
High School Diploma, Hall High School, Spring Valley, IL