GIS Technician Resume Example
Here is the GIS Technician Resume example:
2211 Flint Street
Norcross, GA 30091
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as GIS Technician.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining, and managing GIS products and drawings
- Sound knowledge of data mapping, spatial analysis, and validation techniques and methods
- Commendable knowledge of ArcInfo, AutoCad, MicroStation, and ArcMap software applications
- Familiarity with general engineering concepts and surveying practices
- Ability to operate and maintain GIS equipments and devices, efficiently
- Ability to prepare maps and drawings in accordance with engineering standards
GeoSearch, Inc., Norcross, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Analyzed and interpreted all given construction data and sketches, properly.
- Used AutoCAD and Microstation software and produced technical maps and drawings.
- Used stationing and offset data and employed proper scaling techniques.
- Created and maintained the drawing and design standards, as required.
- Recorded, checked, and updated all engineering records in computer database system.
- Established and maintained cooperative relationships with designers and engineers.
Pike Electric, Inc., Norcross, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed, implemented, and maintained the GIS procedures, in an effective manner.
- Designed, documented, and evaluated GIS models and mapping products
- Conducted and interpreted GIS-based data analysis, using computer system.
- Organized and maintained all data records, maps, and technical drawings, properly.
- Monitored and maintained the accuracy and security of GIS-related data.
- Created and delivered training materials and presentations to all assigned users.
Bachelor’s Degree in Geography
Friends University, Wichita, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated