GPS Technician Resume
Here is the GPS Technician Resume example:
1684 Diamond Ave
Houston, TX 77001
Objective Secure a challenging position as a GPS Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in developing GIS and GPS map data and links
- Operational knowledge of AutoCAD MAP and ArcGIS software
- Ability to perform collecting data and maintaining records
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Excellent managerial and communication skills
Apple, Houston, TX
August 2005 to till date
Created, updated and upheld GIS and GPS map data.
Entered data in the GIS and maintained GIS databases.
Utilized synchronized geometry and digital techniques.
Researched public records and interpreted maps and legal reports.
Prompt Inc, Houston, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
Verified stored data and maintained appropriate catalogue.
Conducted geographical analysis and retrieved specific data.
Developed digital and paper maps, reports and cartographical items.
Participated in workshops and seminars to stay up-to-date GIS and GPS technology.
Surveyed field work through GPS receivers and software.
Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science & Geography
University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated