1411 McCullough Ave NE
Salt Lake City, UT, 84120
Objective Secure a challenging position as a LAN Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in TC/IP configuration of LAN and Networking
- Operational knowledge of hardware tools such as Intel Touchstone Delta, DSP chips with array processors
- Wide knowledge of Switched LAN installation best practices
- Familiarity with L3 and L2 protocols, VLANs, VTP and Spanning-Tree
- Excellent technical writing and user documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
SIR Management, Salt Lake City, UT
August 2005 to till date
Assisted in installing latest and modified PC/LAN related operating systems.
Analyzed technical options and requirement of the customer.
Configured and troubleshot circuits and ensured completion of voice and data communication networks to support environment.
Provided technical assistance and guidance to LAN Administrators.
Collaborated with team members to test and update business development plan.
Kforce Technology Staffing, Salt Lake City, UT
May 2000 to July 2005
Installed and configured peripheral devices and software as required.
Evaluated, troubleshoot and fixed computer peripherals and network connectivity.
Recorded and updated database containing hardware configuration information.
Performed troubleshooting on workstation and network problems.
Updated information based on configuration of hardware and documented work daily.
Associate Degree in Networking
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated