836 Deercove Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Job Objective To work for an established firm as a Network Architect.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in designing network system
- Working knowledge of network management applications
- Profound knowledge of LAN, WAN, Ethernet, TCP/IP networks, voice and wireless communications
- Familiarity with network tuning tools and Cisco related hardware and products
- Skilled in operating switches and routers
- Ability to resolve architecture problems
- Ability to develop and test network systems
- Ability to manage voice and wireless communications
- Ability to design, create and test of new network databases
Herman Miller, Inc, Philadelphia, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed network architecture to best meet client needs.
- Recommended new architectural technologies to improve performance.
- Evaluated existing network architecture and recommended improvements.
- Identified problem areas and provided corrective actions.
- Ensured that network architecture was in compliance with industry standards.
- Addressed network management issues promptly.
- Ensured to complete proposed work within assigned budget and schedules.
- Prepared cost analysis and compared vendors to ensure cost effective operations.
AdvizeX Technologies, LLC, Philadelphia, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Proposed new ideas for network design and development activities.
- Ensured network capacity meets current and future network requirements.
- Assisted in maintenance and enhancement of network systems.
- Monitored network system for any operational problems.
- Configured network devices and modified network connectivity based on business requirements.
- Provide appropriate solutions to reduce costs and improve reliability.
- Provided guidance to network architect team.
- Maintained documentations for network architecture operations.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
John A. Gupton College, Nashville, TN
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Little Big Horn College, Crow Agency, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated