Network Associate Resume Example
Here is the Network Associate Resume example:
3636 33rd St
Norwalk, CT 06854
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position of Network Associate position in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization.
Extensive experience working in a corporate IT environment
In-depth knowledge of network design, Network Monitoring and administrative tools
Skilled in VPN installation, configuration and operation
Familiarity with protocol analyzers, network test equipments, SNMP, TACACS+, Spanning-Tree
Proficient in ticket management systems Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Remarkable customer support skills and trouble-shooting skills
Network Associate, August 2005 to till date
L-3 Communications, Norwalk, CT
- Assisted in the implementation and maintenance of network devices.
- Performed configuration, troubleshooting and safeguarding as instructed by site management.
- Observed and reported site network performance and capacity issues to the Lead Engineer.
- Acquired, maintained and expanded technical knowledge and certifications in Cisco equipment.
- Developed and maintained a strong networking designs and elements.
Network Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
General Dynamics, Norwalk, CT
- Designed and partnered with network technicians in implementing and monitoring local area networks.
- Ensured that the site network and network management environment is reliable.
- Created engineering design documents for BAN/LAN.
- Provided growth point for network problems.
- Worked in collaboration with Network Centers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Networking , Northern State University, South Dakota, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated