Network Support Resume
Here is the Network Support Resume example:
556 Rockford Road
Mansfield, MA 2048
Job Objective Seeking a position as Network Support with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as Network Support Engineer with expertise in installing & maintaining networks and diagnostic tools
- Skilled in configuring Cisco routers, switches and wireless equipment
- Proficient in – IP, Ethernet, L2, ATM, TDM, MPLS, PC/SUN-Workstation, switching, routing and cabling
- Sound knowledge of maintenance of Network hardware and software
- Excellent network diagnosing and problem solving skills
- Sound skills and knowledge in network design and security
- Proven problem identification, analysis, and solution skills
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
Network Support, August 2005 – Present
Concentra Inc., Mansfield, MA
- Troubleshot issues relating to all network related problems.
- Performed server, desktop, and network Installations and configurations.
- Provided appropriate documentation on involved projects as stated in change management protocol.
- Maintained and created functional requirements and technical specification documentations as required.
- Designed and planned network communications systems.
Network Support, May 2000 – July 2005
PDS Technical Services, Mansfield, MA
- Provided network design-related specifications and drawings.
- Provided exact complete information on selecting hardware and software.
- Maintained technical proficiency in all areas of network.
- Evaluated and reported on new communication technologies to enhance capabilities.
- Monitored and troubleshoot performance of the network.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marietta College, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated