Network Team Leader Resume Example
Here is the Network Team Leader Resume example:
4749 Angie Drive
Orange, CA 92668
Job Objective To help reputable company meet goals by obtaining the position of Network Team Leader and using my skills and abilities to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Network Professional (CCNP) with good experience as a LAN/WAN engineer
- Expertise in leading teams, people and processes
- Sound knowledge in IT service management and delivery based on ITIL service management standards, supporting innovation and managing change
- Thorough knowledge of LAN technologies (switches, routers, wireless and firewalls)
- Advanced knowledge of large scale LAN/WAN switching and routing implementation and operation
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to identify critical IT issues and propose viable solutions
- Ability to manage, coach, mentor and train a team of network engineers
Network Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Cox Communications, Orange, CA
- Prepared and implemented annual work and resource plans.
- Supervised,delegated work and motivated staff.
- Ensured availability, performance and security of network services within agreed service levels.
- Ensured key operational processes, checklists and procedures are documented, current and implemented.
- Investigated and resolved problems for services; delegated to team members, followed ITIL processes; managed major network-related incidents.
Network Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Susquehanna Health, Orange, CA
- Provided level three supports and technical support and guidance to service desk and technical support analysts.
- Identified deficiencies and vulnerabilities, and made recommendations for immediate and long term remediation.
- Conducted regular problem mgmt and root cause analysis based on service desk history, and recommended solutions to mitigate systemic issues.
- Managed all storage requirements for the region developed, enhanced and tested disaster recovery plans and procedures for regional sites.
- Developed and trained staff and prepared status reports.
- Managed the design and administration of the Local and Wide Area Networks.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Ohlone College, Fremont, CA
Master’s Degree In Computer Science, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated